Washing Machines in a Budget of 20000 INR: According to me washing machine is one of the most important technology. It gave unprecedented freedom to everybody who has to wash clothes.
Few years back when washing machine was non-existent people have to wash their clothes in buckets. It always took a huge amount of time as the pile of unwashed clothes was always big.
So if you are planning to buy a washing machine and have a fixed budget I can help you out. Today I am going to share with you the list of Best Washing Machines falling under a budget of 20000 INR. But before you go out and buy your desired piece I think it is important that you should know the difference between front-loading and top-loading washing machine. Also you must plan regarding your machine being fully-automatic or semi-automatic.
Difference Between Front Loading & Top Loading Washing Machine
- The front-loaders are commonly the expensive option and do clean better and gentler than top-loaders.
- Front-loaders definitely take longer time than top-loaders but they spin faster thereby taking out more water and thus reducing the dryer time.
- Since front-loaders spin faster; it can cause the machine to vibrate. However this will be a hurdle only if you are using it on wooden floor.
Difference between Fully Automatic & Semi Automatic Washing Machines
- Semi-automatic washing machines usually have two tubs. One for washing and the other one for drying.
- Unlike fully-automatic machines you are required to shift clothes from washer side to the dryer side plus manual intervention for controls is also required.
- However semi-automatic machines don’t need a continuous water connection and consume less water as compared to fully-automatic one.
- Washing cycle requires less time in semi-automatic machines.
WHAT ARE TOP LOADER IMPELLER AND TOP LOADER AGITATOR WASHING MACHINES?
- In Top Loader Agitator clothes are moved around by a winged pole that sits in the middle.
- In Top Loader Impeller a propeller or fan sits at the bottom of the washing machine.
- Impeller ones do have larger capacity and are much gentler on clothes than agitator ones.
- However in agitator less water is used and washing is similar to hand-wash.
Now since you know the basic things about washing machines; let us come to our list of Top Washing Machines Below 20K for 2023
Best Washing Machines under 20000 in India to Buy Online
- BPL 6.5 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine
As clear from the name this is a fully-automatic and front loading washing machine. It comes with a capacity of 6.5 kg.
This machine gives you the facility of 8 wash programs namely Spin, Quick Wash, Cotton, Mixed, Synthetic, Wool, Delicate & Drum Clean; making washing clothes much less of a hassle to you.
Also the machine delivers quite good performance as the wash drum of this machine is made up of stainless steel featuring ‘S’ shaped ribs.
You don’t need to worry about water distribution also as there is an in-built spray system that automatically optimizes water distribution.
- 8 wash programs
- In-built spray system.
- The front door as a 180 degree hinge.
- Motor is made up of Copper giving you 1200 rotations per minute.
- Eye catching contemporary design.
- In-built heater.
- Doesn’t have a dryer.
- Water inlet pipe is really short.
- Machine may vibrate too much.
- LG 6.5 kg Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine White (T7569NDDL)
This fully automatic top load washing machine from LG comes with smart inverter technology and has a single tub load.
The wash drum, being made up of stainless steel, gives a great washing performance. It has various wash modes namely Quick Wash, Gentle (Wool), Normal, Strong (Jeans), Tub Clean, Aqua Reserve.
The top loader is transparent so you can actually see your clothes getting washed from above.
Also you don’t have to remember your settings as this machine has a memory backup and auto-restart feature thereby enabling it to automatically start from the point it left post power-cut.
With this machine you will get a spin speed of 700 RPM.
- Comes with an air dryer.
- Invertor motor is used which has a 10 years warranty.
- A rat mesh is also there.
- This machine makes pretty less noise as compared to similar models.
- Child lock facility is also there.
- Auto-restart feature
- Can be used with hard water.
- Inlet pipe is quite small.
- Takes more time to wash clothes as compared to similar models.
- Doesn’t have an inbuilt heater.
- IFB TL-RDW 6.5 kg Aqua Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine
This fully automatic top loading washing machine from IFB comes with 6 wash programs so that you can wash a variety of fabrics with ease.
With best in class stainless steel drum it has the required endurance for high spin speeds thus making the machine highly durable.
IFB’s patented Aqua Spa Technology gives spa like treatment to your clothes cleaning the toughest stains even.
This machine leaves you from all the hassles of quantity of water required, wash time and number of rinse cycles as it is equipped with smart sense technology which does all these tasks for you itself.
With this machine you get a spin speed of 720 RPM. Equipped with 3-D washing technology the water inside this product is made to revolve complete 360 degrees giving you an absolutely great wash.
- Has an air dryer.
- Child lock facility is present.
- Convenience feature of delay timer is also present.
- Can be used with hard water.
- Aqua Energy mechanism inbuilt energizes the water thus making the detergent dissolve much better.
- Smart sense technology helps save water and electricity.
- Its drum is Crescent shaped so the problem of your clothes getting stuck in the drum is automatically eliminated.
- Inbuilt heater is not present.
- Inlet pipe is too small in length.
- Makes more sound as compared to similar models.
- Big size so you need to make sure you have enough space before purchasing.
- Even with smart sense you might require to put more water for proper cleaning.
- Whirlpool 6.5 kg Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine Grey (Stainwash D Clean DC65)
This fully automatic top loading washing machine from Whirlpool uses 6th sense Ultra Clean Technology. Stains your clothes are automatically detected and even there is an inbuilt water heater to give you best in class washing performance.
With a spin speed of 740 RPM and steel drum you surely can expect great performance from this device.
Most of us are concerned with water filling speed of the drum; however; this product put an end to your complaint of slow water filling speed. It has ZPF technology which helps fill your tub 50% faster than similar products.
- Can be used with hard water.
- Voltage fluctuation alert is present.
- Delay start helps you to schedule your washing time.
- Child lock is present.
- Convenience feature of tub self-clean is added.
- Lots of vibration when the machine is in operation.
- It doesn’t come with a lint filter. This reduces the life span of the product. Lint is actually biodegradable or non-biodegradable material like fibers, hair, pet fur which may clog your machine system so a lint filter is absolutely necessary.
- Samsung 6 kg Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine
This machine features a center jet pulsator along with a diamond shaped drum giving you a great washing performance.
The best feature of this product is the air turbo drying system. Now no need to worry if your best set of clothes is dirty and you have less time left to head to your destination. The turbo dryer will remove the maximum moisture from your clothes enabling you to iron them right after taking them out from the washer.
The lint filter is placed lower as compared to other machine giving you a better collection of lint.
- Child lock is present.
- Lint filter’s performance is far better than similar machines.
- Machine automatically restarts from the spot, where it turned off, post power cut.
- Less space required to keep this product.
- No inbuilt water heater.
- No display is present.
- Spin speed of 650 RPM only.
- Only 2 wash programs are present.
- LG 8 kg Semi-Automatic Top Load Washing Machine Grey
This semi-automatic top load washing machine from LG gives you a capacity of 8 kg which is fine for up to 4 members.
It uses a roller jet pulsator making the water go 360 degrees cleaning your clothes quite efficiently.
Boasting a capacity of 8 kg and a spin speed of 1000 RPM drying time is drastically reduced as more is the spin speed the less time it will be required by the dryer to dry your clothes.
- Capacity of 8 kg.
- Spin speed of 1000 RPM giving better cleaning than other lower RPM machines.
- Comes with an anti-rat cover.
- Inner drum is made up of plastic.
- Dryer makes too much sound.
- No inbuilt heater.
- Child lock is not present.
- Physically it’s a delicate product so needs careful handling.
- No display on top.
So folks these were the Best Washing Machines in a Budget of 20K.I hope I am able to clear up all your doubts and confusions. Still if you have any questions to ask please feel free to put it down in comments below.
Also do recommend your suggestions for similar range washing machines which you find really good.