Get The Best Printer for You in Budget:Choosing a printer for your usage can be a tedious task given to the immense number of options available. When buying a printer it all narrows down to the following things:
- You need to decide your printing requirements. If print is more and mostly monochrome, like for office usage, then you must go with a monochrome laser printer.
- However inkjet printers can print virtually anything ranging from pie charts to your pictures on glossy sheets. So you are required to see your usage criteria before going ahead with either laser or inkjet.
- Also it is better to buy an all-in-one printer with multi-function like copier and scanner in case you are buying for home since it is convenient and saves a lot of money as compared to buying each unit separately.
Today we are going to review Best Printers in a Budget of 10000 INR so as to enable you to make a better choice when you head out to buy a printer for you.
Best Printers in India Under Rs 10000
- HP DeskJet 2131 All-in-One Printer
This all-in-one print, scan & copy printer from HP comes with a print speed of 7.5 pages per minute for black and 5.5 pages per minute for color. The printer is space friendly and easy to operate as it has quite simple controls. You can put up to 60 sheets of paper in this device. With a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi it surely gives your images a clean, elegant and vibrant look.
- Takes up less space.
- Easy to set up.
- User friendly and simple controls.
- Energy Star certified so save on your electrical resources with this one.
- Best quality printing for your important documents and images.
- Can’t be connected with smart phone. Only for desktop or laptop usage.
- High cost for new cartridge making this printer suitable only for occasional low usage.
- Refilling a cartridge does costs less but you need to compromise on print quality thereafter.
- Printing speed is slow.
- Samsung ML-2161 Laser Printer
Compatible with Windows, MAC OS X and even Linux this printer definitely serves your purpose if you are looking to buy for a small to medium sized business of yours. The printer comes with an Eco Driver through which you can preview your document and make required changes in it before sending it for printing thus eliminating unnecessary print wastage. With a fast printing speed of 20 pages per minute this product is 100% ideal for your home office too. Easy Printer Manager (EPM) Software is integrated within through which you can easily check the status of your printer.
- 1200 x 1200 dpi clarity giving you impeccable and immaculate prints.
- Dust-free design giving longevity to the printer.
- Printer is quite compact and takes up less space on your desk.
- Through Easy Printer Manager all the important printer functions like toner ordering, device discovery and many more are easily accessible.
- Good amount of printing with a single toner.
- Doesn’t have a scanner or a copier.
- Prints only in black.
- Prints single side only. This is not a double side printer.
- Printer might get heated up with continuous usage in one go.
- It comes with a 15 amp pin which is the same as of large household appliances so you need to work extra to prepare a socket setup for this 15 amp pin.
- Samsung SCX-3401 Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer
This print, scan & copy monochrome laser printer from Samsung comes with 64 MB RAM and 1500 pages starter cartridge. With a speed of 20 pages per minute this printer will surely accelerate your business growth. Easy Printer Manager (EPM) Software is integrated within through which all printer related tasks are accessible at a single place.
- EPM Software takes care of toner ordering and related stuff so you can easily manage whenever you are running out of toner.
- Eco Mode shows us the preview of the print so that any glitches, if any, can be removed before printing itself hence reducing print wastage.
- 1200 x 1200 dpi clarity gives you great quality monochrome prints.
- Printer is portable and is quite compact in design.
- You can connect your mobile if you have OTG facility and directly take prints from mobile.
- No option to make the print light or dark.
- Doesn’t print legal size documents.
- Cost of toner is too high.
- Canon Pixma E477
This inkjet printer from Canon is Wi-Fi enabled so you can connect your mobile wirelessly to the printer and do the printing tasks. With the Cloud Link you can directly access your photographs from different photo sharing and social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter and even Drop Box. Since it is an all-in-one print, scan and copy Wi-Fi printer; you can send scanned data straight to storage sites from the printer itself.
- Print resolution is up to 4800 x 600 dpi giving you vibrant prints.
- A great scan resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi.
- You can print up to 400 pages with black ink cartridge and up to 180 with the colored one reducing the cost of replacing cartridges.
- Auto power on/ off.
- With the free Canon Print Inkjet / Selphy App through which you can set up your printer wirelessly and also monitor the ink levels.
- You may find the product to make too much noise.
- The actual printed pages may vary from the number claimed and you might end up spending too much on cartridges.
- The Wi-Fi setup is quite tedious to do.
- Color printing is not up to the mark.
- You might get a black strip on the side of your page while scanning and printing.
- HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 4535 All-in-One Multi-function Wireless Printer
This all in one multi-function wireless printer from HP comes with an ability of automatic two sided printing and copying. There is a graphic touch screen display on the printer making your tasks quite easier. Easy wireless setup enables you to connect your smart phone or tablet quickly to the printer and send prints directly from your mobile device. The output tray is auto-deploying with a capacity of 25 sheets; which prevents your prints from falling down.
- Works effortlessly even with MAC.
- Automatic two sided printing as well as copying.
- Easy to install as well as operate.
- Mobile app is available to print pictures as well as documents straight from your mobile hassle free.
- Scan and print directly from the printer.
- Print speed is not that fast.
- Ink consumption is high.
- Scanned output’s quality is not up to the mark.
- Canon E510 Multi-function Printer
This all-in-one printer is truly an asset for your office as well as home usage. Its ability to support multiple types of papers ranging from plain, glossy, photo paper, A4, A5 to B5 truly makes it stand out amongst all others. Even the copy function of this printer can keep 20 pages at once in its memory for later printing. All this power comes with little to no sound so nobody around you will get disturbed when this printer is in use. With maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and a scanning resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi truly gives fantastic prints and ultimate scanned images.
- Compatible with both Windows and MAC.
- Multiple paper types are supported.
- Input tray has a capacity of 100 papers.
- Optimum print speed.
- Comes with easy to use software plus image enhancement tools are bundled along with.
- Very low noise.
- Cartridge cost is high and its available in limited stores.
- HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3775 Multi-function Wireless Printer
As clear from the name this is a print, scan & copy wireless printer from HP. You can easily connect your smart phone or tablet to this device and print wirelessly. Also through HP Snapshots App you can print directly from your social media. Legal size paper is also supported by this printer. Its ability to support glossy sheets as well as photo paper along with a color print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi gives you fantastic looking prints of your colored images.
- Compatible with both Windows and MAC.
- Multiple paper types are supported like glossy, photo paper, A4, B5 for printing.
- Scanner is not efficient enough to give you a good scan from anything else other than paper so you can’t scan your photos or ID Cards.
- Ink usage is high so cost of replacing cartridges rises.
- Print speed is not that fast.
- Copier is not efficient as you might see black patches on your copy.
- Scanner and copier will only work for A4 paper size.
- HP DeskJet Ink Advantage Ultra 4729 All-in-One Multi-function Wireless Printer
This wireless printer from HP supports mobile printing via Apple Air Print as well as other solutions. All smart phones and tablets are supported by this printer ranging from iOS, Android, Black Berry, Symbian to Windows. With best in class printing up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for colour you can effortlessly print your images and documents. The input tray can hold up to 60 papers at once while the output tray can hold up to 25 papers at once.
- You will get one set of additional black and colour cartridge along with this printer.
- You can scan any document including your passport size photos and ID Cards and even a good amount of editing can be done on the scanned image with the scanning software that comes along with.
- Printer supports Apple Air Print as well as Google Cloud Print.
- You can see ink level also on its display.
- Automatic double sided print is not supported.
- Printer does make a greater amount of noise.
- Paper jams might be common.
- Paper tray is not that sturdy.
- Canon Pixma E400 All-in-One Multi-function Inkjet Printer
This multi-function inkjet printer from Canon is compact in size and doesn’t take that much space on your desk. This is a user friendly printer and you can get your printing tasks done in minutes. It comes with an Auto Power Button for switching it on so once you send a print command it is automatically detected and printer is turned on.
- Budget friendly printer with reasonably good print and scan quality.
- The printer is easy to install and use.
- Comes with a quiet mode to make the noise output to almost negligible.
- Printing is not that fast as it should be.
- Paper tray is quite small and you need to monitor the pages coming out.
- The build quality of the printer is not good.
- Cartridges are expensive.
- Refilling the cartridge means compromising on print quality and the refilled cartridge itself won’t work properly.
- Epson L130 Single Function Inkjet Printer
This printer from Epson boasts of a print resolution of 5760 dpi. This is an Ink Tank Printer which provides you with a huge output of 4000 pages per 70 ml of black ink bottle and 6500 pages for colour. It comes with a print speed of 27 pages per minute for black and 15 pages per minute of colour. A 1 year warranty and free installation is provided to you.
- Uses Micro Piezo technology that enables the printer to release extremely fine drops of ink to give you smooth, sharp and vibrant prints.
- You can print photo birthday cards, envelopes, half page prints and even handouts with this Epson product.
- Compatible with both Windows and MAC.
- Nozzle might get blocked if you don’t use it for a few days.
- Average quality colour prints.
- You need to fill all colours Cyan, Majenta, Yellow and Black, in case the tank is over, for getting an all black print out also.
So folks this was our list of Best Printers Under 10000 INR. In case you have any doubts and require some clarifications please feel free to comment.
Also if you are using any printer which you find to be good then please do share it with our readers.