With an increase in people working from home, there is an increase in the need for devices like printers. It’s not always possible to run to your nearest cybercafé or stationery store to print important documents.
In such cases, having a printer at home can be of great help, both in terms of convenience as well as cost savings. Whether it’s for printing documents or photos, you can get a lot of things done with printers for home use.
While buying a printer, you need to consider things like paper output, connectivity options and printing cost. If you need to use the printer from your mobile phone, you should also check if the printer supports printing from mobile phones.
Nowadays, choices are abundant for buying the best printers for home use. Therefore, it can be a lot more tricky to choose the best from it.
Whenever you plan to shop for the best printers for home use, you should invest in a printer that is versatile enough to satisfy everyone’s needs. Your family members have different requirements like scanning delicate old photos, print documents, long essays, or reports. Undoubtedly, having a good scanning feature is vital to ensure that you can digitize your work efficiently and quickly. However, on the flip side, you must have a printer that costs you low per print which will keep you within your budget.
Are you searching the market for the Best Printer For Home Use In India but are having a hard time deciding what exactly you need? There are so many different models of printers that if you haven’t owned one before it can be difficult to know where to start.
We’ve made your task easy by creating a list of the best printer for home use keeping features, cost and utility in mind.
10 Best & Top Rated Printers in India for Home Purpose 2023
1) HP Laserjet 108w Single Function Monochrome Laser Wi-Fi Printer For Home/Office
- HP Smart App: Download the app specifically designed to manage your printer. Set up is simple and you can print scan, copy, and print using your smartphone with HP Smart App. HP Smart app
- Print on your phone, and upload your documents with third-party applications such as Dropbox as well as Google Drive using the HP Smart application.
- Connect your tablet or smartphone directly to the printer using Direct Wifi to print without connecting to networks.
- Print effortlessly from a variety of tablets and smartphones.
- Print quality at a reasonable cost, and effortlessly achieve high-quality outputs.
- Maximize your time by printing speeds of up to 21/20 ppm.
- It can be positioned practically anywhere. It’s small and small.
- Create sharp text, vivid blacks and sharp graphics. This printer is designed to ensure uniformly placed toner particles, allowing it to work at the best way possible.
- The printer weighs about 8kg and 710gm
2.) HP Smart Tank 580 All-in-one WiFi Color Printer
- The HP Smart Tank 580 All-in-one WiFi Color Printer comes with an Additional Black Ink Bottle. It is in a position to print up to up to 12000 Black and 6000 colour pages.
- All-in-one printer that can Print, Scan and Copy with an ID Copy smart button.
- More efficient ink that results in greater print quality. High-quality connectivity with self healing Wireless Technology.
- The best in class HP Smart App featuring Smart Advance Solutions like Multi-item scanning, Book scanning Auto-heal, Save scans to text documents, Mobile Fax, as well as Essential Security.
- The printer works with Windows 11, Windows 10 , Windows 7 , Android, iOS , macOS 12 Monterey; macOS 11 Big Sur; macOS 10.15 Catalina and many more.
- The build and design quality is amazing. It is a distinctive design and colour scheme and looks appealing. It comes with a variety of features. It is impossible to expect more than a printer in this price.
3.) The Epson EcoTank All-in-1 Ink Tank Printer
- Epson EcoTank L3211 is an all-in-one Printer i.e. it is able to print, scan and Copy.
- Its resolution is 1600 x 1200 DPI and it’s of course an inkjet printer that is color.
- With a maximum print speed at 15 ppm (Color) or with a speed of 33ppm (Monochrome) it is the fastest in the business.
- The cost of printing is affordable i.e seven paise (Black and White) 18 , paise (Colour)
- The Epson EcoTank L3211 printer is ideal for home use and Small Offices that are used regularly that exceeds 300 page per month.
- This printer is definitely worth the price for price. Excellent quality printing and easy to use.
- Compatible with mobile phones.
- Low Ink Usage is another distinct selling factor.
4.) Canon PIXMA e477 All-in-One Wireless Ink-Efficient Color Printer
- With a scanner resolution of 600 x 1200dpi and With Ink Efficiency , this All-in-one Printer [ Canon PixMA E477 Wireless Printer ] is capable of printing and scan as well as copy.
- OS Compatibility is another aspect that we must look into. If you purchase an item that isn’t compatible with your device , then it’s not worth it. Make sure you check compatibility. It is compatible with the following printers: i.e Canon PIXMA Wireless Printer works with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2. Mac OS X v10.8.5 and later.
- Maximal Print Speed an important aspect to consider when purchasing a printer. Color print 4 ppm Maximum Print Speed (for monochrome) : 8.8 ppm.
- Printing costs are affordable i.e Cost of printing Black is 1.8 Color printing cost – 4.5.
- With a maximum print resolution of 4800 x600 dpi It’s the ideal printer for the price range of budget.
- Paper size supported Sizes: A4 A5 B5, Letter, Legal 10.16cm wide x 15.24cm, 12.70cm x17.78cm Envelopes (DL COM10, DL) and Square (12.70cm 12cm x 12.70cm) Size.
- The ideal use for Home Small Office.
- Automatic Power ON detects a print command and automatically turn the printer on using the USB connection. The printer will automatically turn off when a certain time has passed.
- In order to maximize the page yield The E477 is equipped with inexpensive ink cartridges to provide top quality and low-cost printing for medium-to-heavy printing output.
- Utilizing PIXMA Cloud Link it is possible to print from popular online platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Evernote, Dropbox. Additionally, you can scan to Email and attach to Webmail services such as Google or Yahoo.
5.) EPSON EcoTank L3252 Wi -Fi All-in-One Tank Printer
- Printer Type: Ink Tank printer and colour Printer
- Epson EcoTank L3252 can be described as an Multi-function printer i.e it is able to (Print Scan, Copy, Print).
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi USB App
- OS Compatibility: Windows XP / XP Professional Vista, 7 or 8 / 8.1 /10Windows Server 2003/2008 2012/2016 and 2019 Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later;
- Mobile connectivity: Yes.
- Maximum print speed of 15 Pages (Colour) and 33 pages (Black and White).
- The cost of printing is cheap compared with different brands i.e. 7 paise (Black & White); 18 paise (Colour)
- Maximum Print Resolution: 5760 x 1440
- Size of page that is supported by Epson EcoTank L3252 can be described as A4. Legal size A5, letter B5, A6 C6, DL. Maximum thickness of paper 256 grams.
- Perfect for home or Small Office.
- Epson EcoTank L3252 weighs about 5kg 600g. (light weight printer)
6.) Brother HL-L2321D
- The Brother HL-L2321D is a Single-Function monochrome laser printer i.e. it can only be used for printing.
- Mobile connectivity: No
- Since it’s It is a Monochrome printer, its maximum Print speed is approximately 30 ppm.
- Printing cost is about 1.61 (Black)
- Maximum Thickness of Paper : 105 GSM
- Maximum Input Sheet Capacity: 250 sheets
- The Brother HL-L2321D printer is ideal For Home or Office particularly those who are searching for a black and white printers.
- Print Resolution : 600 dpi x 600 dpi, HQ1200 (2400dpi x 600 dpi) quality
- Paper Size Supported – A4, Letter, A5, A5 (Long Edge), A6, Executive
- Print professional two-sided documents as well as booklets with the 2-Sided automatic printing feature.
- The Brother personal laser printer HL-L2321D is able to meet all your printing needs with an adjustable capacity of 250 sheets tray for paper that is able to handle legal and letter size papers.
7) Canon PIXMA G3000 All-in-One WiFi Ink Tank Colour Printer .
- With this Canon PIXMA 3000 All-in-1 WiFi Ink Tank Printer, you’ll receive 2 additional black Ink Bottles to use for free in the package.
- Print or scan and copy using Canon’s PIXMA G3000 All-in One Printer.
- Compatible with devices running Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit only, Mac OS X v10.7.5.
- Max paper thickness: 64 up to 275 GSM;
- Paper size Supported: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, 10.16 x 15.24cm, 12.7 x 17.78cm, Envelopes etc.
- Cost per print: 9 paise (Black and White) and the equivalent of 33paise (Colour) [This is very affordable and worth the price[ ]
- Warranty : One year onsite or 15000 prints, whichever comes sooner.
- With high yield ink bottles that can last 7000 pages, users can print without worrying about the price of ink or the ink supply running out.
- Printing borderless images is possible up to A4 sizes, with Canon’s Hybrid ink system is proficient in producing crisp black text documents as well as stunning images.
- The Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY application supports easy, guided printing using tablets and mobile phones. It also allows printing via cloud services like Facebook and Dropbox through the PIXMA Cloud Link.
- It weighs approximately 5.8 kg [one of the lightweight ink tank printers]
8) HP Laserjet 136nw
- HP Laserjet 136nw is a WiFi and All-in-One printer that is capable of Print Copy Scan.
- Print effortlessly from a variety of tablets and smartphones.
- Print, scan and copy with your phone and then share your files to third-party programs such as Dropbox as well as Google Drive using the HP Smart application.
- This tiny laser can provide outstanding quality every page with rapid printing speeds.
- Reduce energy consumption with HP Auto-Off Technology. Auto-off technology puts the printer in low-powermode that is energy efficient after being inactive for 30 mins.
- Compact Design, and very reliable.
- It weighs approximately 6kg& 950g.
Check Latest Reviews on Amazon
9) Brother DCP T525W – Wi-Fi Color Tank Multi-function Printer.
- The Brother DCP-T525W is undoubtedly the most reliable printer for office and home use.
- With document printing speeds that can reach 30/12ppm Brother Printers can speed up workflow so that you can accomplish more work within a shorter amount of time.
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables the entire team to connect to one device. Additionally, Brother printers come outfitted with direct mobile printing for the convenience of printing wirelessly on the mobile device of your choice.
- From professional reports printed on paper to impressive brochures, you are able to confidently produce powerful business documents.
- Print a variety of jobs with a 150 sheet paper tray that is adjustable to accommodate different sizes of paper.
- Brother’s Refill Tank System has transparent covers that allow an easy front access to the ink tank embedded. The user-friendly design has been designed to reduce the chance of leaks and mess.
Factors to Consider While Choosing the Best Printers for Home Use
You should go for a printer that provides you with high-quality printing. Printing quality means the quality of the printout post-printing. Printing quality is measured in DPI. Higher DPI = Better Quality.
You should go for a printer that suits best your requirement. There are various types of printers available. Single functionality, multifunctionality, and all-in-one. However, the best printer for home use is a multifunctional printer. It is cheap and also saves up your room space.
Printing speed matters a lot. At the time of document printing, it is done in large volumes that’s why high speed is required in this case. Only if your requirement is photo printing, a slower speed is acceptable.
After Sales Support
If you go for a premium brand, they usually offer after-sales support post-installation which is a bonus.
The resolution of the printer you choose should be higher. Higher-resolution = detailed image printing.
Cost Per Print
The cost associated with per print is one of the major factors that you should consider while buying a printer. You should consider the cost of the ink cartridge before making any final decision for your printer. It is because a printer with a high-cost cartridge might increase the overall cost per print for the users.
It refers to the number of prints that can be made per month proficiently and jam-free. For the proper efficiency and functionality of the printer, you should select the printer whose duty cycle is more.
Page Size Support
Select a printer that supports A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, legal, and envelope page size.
Things to look for while buying
The first thing that you need to consider before purchasing a printer for your home is whether you wish to purchase an ink printer or a laser printer. While an ink printer is better if you are looking for high-quality images, the cost of printing is on the higher side. On the other hand, a laserjet printer is ideal for printing high volumes of documents.
Hope we have covered the list of best selling & top rated printers in India especially for home purpose. Choose the one which meets your requirement based on usage & budget.